PREVIOUS/CURRENT MAJOR SUPPORTERS
- Third Baptist Church (in kind)
- San Francisco Foundation
- Emanu-El Service Fund
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Salesforce Foundation (in kind)
- Ross Stores Foundation
- The Richard and Rhoda Goldman Fund
- Food Runners San Francisco
- Traction On Demand (in kind)
- The Junior League Of San Francisco
- Vanguard Public Foundation
- Louis R. Lurie Foundation
- Lisa & Douglas Goldman Trust Funds, Inc.
- Fleishhacker Foundation
- McMorgan & Co.
- CMP Media, Inc.
- McKesson HBOC Foundation
- DCYF (City Grant)
- United Way
- Jack & Jill of America, Inc
- Surf Canyon
- HOT cookie
- Christopher’s Books
- Lullalee Productions
The following are planned incentives for Back on Track’s major sponsors.
Press Event A press event will be held at Third Baptist Church with students, press, sponsors, and Back On Track staff.
Website All major sponsors are acknowledged on our website, unless otherwise requested by the donor. Corporate sponsors may also include a corporate logo, a small informative paragraph about their company, and a link to their corporate website.
Quarterly Newsletter All major sponsors will also be acknowledged in our quarterly agency publication, unless otherwise requested by the donor. This newsletter is distributed to our volunteer tutors, students and their guardians, and sponsors.
If you are interested in more information or have an interest in becoming a sponsor, please contact us directly:
Employer ID / Federal Tax ID #94-3203795